New in version 9.0.4:
- Możliwość wystawienia e-recept z programu i wysyłania na platformę P1 z możliwością oznaczania recept “pro auctore” i “pro familiae”;
- Określenie poziomu trudności leczenia poszczególnych pacjentów;
- Dodanie nowych filtrów w kartotece;
- Optymalizacja pliku bazy danych;
- Stabilizacja aplikacji.
New in version 9.0.3:
- Automatic sms notifications;
- Module for medical documents with the option of issuing prescriptions;
- English version;
- Extending the functionality of the analysis module and scheduler.
New in 9.0.2:
- Possibility to sign visits with a qualified signature;
- Automatic email notification of patients about the date of the visit;
- Expanding the functionality of the financial module;
- Added option to view patient visits in the sidebar from earlier days;
- Improving the functionality of diagnostic model positioning;
- The ability to remove unaccepted and unsigned visits from today;
New in version 9.0.1:
- Dental module with dental diagram, separate visits and interviews;
- Template editor with entries in the dental module and the ability to add patient consents and statements;
- New entry fields in the database for the healthcare entity;
- New entry fields for orthodontic and dental visits in accordance with the HL 7 standard;
New in version 9.0.0:
- Change of graphic design
- New cephalometric analyzes of Jefferson, Tweed and Wilk
- Addition of the patient card display mode on two windows.
- The ability to compare several analyzes.
- History of analysis changes
- Extending the patient’s personal data form.
- New finance module
- Changes to entries on invoices
- Improved preview of 3D models.
Older versions of the Orthodontics application
License to use the “Ortodoncja 9” program
Read carefully before you install the program.
By installing the program, you agree to the license terms.
- The license is contractual between ORTOBAJT hereinafter referred to as the MANUFACTURER, and then the final one called the USER and the USER’s rights to the “Orthodontics” program, hereinafter referred to as the PROGRAM.
- THE PROGRAM remains covered by the MANUFACTURER.
- THE USER is entitled to use the program on one computer station at a time.
- USER has no rights to use the program.
- The MANUFACTURER does not cover all the programs used, it contains system errors, incorrect operation and inadequate interpretation of the recorded data.
- THE USER is entitled to receive newer versions of the program (up-grade) on preferential terms. The basis for receiving them is having an invoice confirming the purchase of the program by the USER.
- All services during the use of the program benefit from individual arrangements for various services and the amount of costs.
- THE MANUFACTURER reserves the right to collect, store and calculate the usage of the PROGRAM by the USER.
- THE USER is entitled to use the programs to apply medical practice.
- Conducting activities, lectures and other forms of commercial character education using the PROGRAM, without agreement with the MANUFACTURER is prohibited.
INFORMATION FOR THE USER OF THE ORTHODONTICS PROGRAM
In accordance with the latest Regulation of the European Parliament and of the of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016, in all countries belonging to the European Union from May 25, 2018, the “General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 (GDPR)” will apply.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that the administrator of all personal data obtained during the registration process of the Ortodoncja program is ORTOBAJT Anna Smołka with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Yugoslavian 106A, NIP 89512895.
Personal data is collected and processed for purposes and to the extent related only to the implementation of services provided by ORTOBAJT Anna Smołka.
Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to read the trial version of the Ortodona program and purchase the computer program Ortodoncja.
If the User refuses to provide the necessary data, ORTOBAJT Anna Smołka cannot provide or sell the license of the Ortodoncja program.
Data processing is based on the User’s consent.
The User’s data are not deleted after the expiry of the license of the Ortodoncja program by ORTOBAJT Anna Smołka. The User Account saves the entire history of computer connections to the server. The User may request the deletion of his data if they are no longer needed to run the Orthodontics program and their further storage is not justified by the Operator’s right under applicable law. A request to delete data also means a request to unregister from the server.
Ortobajt Anna Smołka may transfer or share personal data to third parties only if:
a) the user agrees;
b) it will be justified by law
ORTOBAJT Anna Smołka makes every effort to ensure that personal data provided to him are protected against unauthorized access by third parties or unauthorized use.
In connection with the desire to test the Orthodontics program or purchase a license, I agree to the processing of my personal data.
I declare that I acknowledge that:
- The administrator of personal data collected in this way is Ortobajt Anna Smołka with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Yugoslavian 106A, NIP 89512895;
- My personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of launching the Orthodontics computer program as a result of registering the User’s account, as well as providing information related to purchasing purchases of courses and program licenses;
- My personal data may be disclosed to other entities only for the purpose of providing technical support when the User agrees to it or it is justified by law;
- Providing the data is voluntary, however, refusing to provide it is tantamount to the inability to run the Orthodontics program on the User’s computer;